Saturday, April 9, 2011

The first post

On Monday, Jon Stewart interviewed guest Billy Crystal on his show.  Apparently, Crystal was debating what to write as his very first tweet after the show.


Likewise, I am not sure what is the best topic for a first blog post, so it might really be limited to a clip from The Daily Show and a disclaimer:

We all have our favorite blogs we visit; our Google Readers are filled with excellent content from award-winning sites.  Unlike those blogs, this one will be highly sporadic.  Some weeks, I very well might write a novel.  It might take a couple months to recover though.  This is not my first experience with publishing online content, and I hope this might be a good home for my thoughts over the next few years.  As I see the end of my seminary studies near, I hope that this will be a host for my writing endeavors, a fitting replacement to all those exegesis papers, sermons, final essays, and ubiquitous group projects.  I welcome your comments, and I hope this can be a safe and loving medium for discussion about stuff that matters.  Just remember that God is still God over this blog (while I am more of a moderator/commenter), and I hope we can all strive to love our neighbors as ourselves here as well as everywhere, though imperfectly still.

Peace, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment